|Dimensions||15 × 21 × 0.1 cm|
5m Bolt, 8m Bolt, 10m Bolt
These transfers can last for 60+ washes at 40*C
INSTRUCTIONS/ DOs & DON’Ts
-Prepress your garments to get rid of any moisture within the fabric.
– Cut out your chosen design/s from the transfer sheet and decide where you’ll be placing it on your garment.
– Place your transfer down onto the garment so the carrier paper is on top and iron it in place.
Temp: 120C – 160C
Time: Press for 12 seconds
Peel: When cold
YOU MUST wait until the transfer is cold before you peel away the carrier paper.
ALWAYS apply transfers using a protective paper (such as greaseproof paper) DO NOT put the iron directly onto the transfers.Use the protective paper on top of the transfers to protect them from direct heat.
– DO NOT wash until 24 hours after application
– If your transfer comes out of the wash with light wrinkles, it may not have been pressed with enough pressure on application. These will disappear once re-ironed (with a sheet of greaseproof paper protecting them.)
– If the edges of the transfer paper to be lifting, iron them down again, again using protective paper
Only 8 left in stock